Types of Courses at Goregaon Vipassana Centre
- 10 Day residential Vipassana Meditation courses:- The first 3 Day for old students only was held successfully from 3rd to 6th Feb 2022. The first 10 day Vipassana course for first timers and old students was then held successfully from 28th April 2022 to 9th May 2022.
Currently,10-Day courses are held as per a schedule each month. The course is single-gender and residential.
Please visit the course schedule page for the schedule of courses and to apply for the same.
Courses for Old Students
A number of courses are exclusively held for Old Students, i.e. persons who have completed at least one 10-day course in this tradition. These include short refresher courses as well as longer and more in-depth courses.
- Daily Group Sittings – 8.00 AM - 9.00 AM and 6 PM - 7PM. Mon - Fridays – additional sitting from 2.30 to 3.30PM
Old students who have done at least one 10-Day Vipassana course are welcome to join the same or come to sit at a time of their convenience between 8 AM to 7 PM.
- One-Day course every Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 AM - 5 PM.
It is compulsory to register for the One Day course as space in the hall is limited.
Please register for the One Day course on the following page
The link for registration is: https://forms.gle/PyK9xRLcXFBWqUAY7
Please reach the Centre before 10.30 AM.
3-Day courses held as per schedule.
Please note, the Daily Group Sitting, One-Day and 3 Day courses are meant only for those who have already learnt to practice Vipassana by attending at least one 10 Day Vipassana Meditation course as taught by Shri SN Goenka in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin.
Children’s course – Once a month as per schedule.
Please register for Children course here: https://forms.gle/6YiNyCBceUkc8DM36
The children's course is open to all children having completed 10 years and till 16 years.
- Introductory Anapana Meditation sessions - these are introductory sessions for those who want to learn aboout Vipassana Meditation and try a 10 min practice session. It is held on request for vistors to the Centre. You are welcome to visit the Centre any day between 9 AM to 7 PM for the same.
- The Centre also serves as a training centre for MCGM school teachers under the MITRA program