What to Bring
Following is available at the Centre
- Meditation cushion
- Chair for those unable to sit on the floor.
- RO Purified Drinking water on each floor
- Bed and matteress
Those sitting for the 10Day and 3 Day residential courses should get their own blanket and bedsheets if possible. The Centre has some stock of the same.
Washing large amount of clothes is difficult at the Centre due to limitation of space to dry clothes. Hence you are advised to get enough clothes for the duration of the course. The Centre has made arrangements with a Laundry service provider and you are welcome to use this if you wish.
Things to remember
- Avoid inappropriate Clothing: Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing (such as low risers, shorts, short skirts, tights, leggings, sleeveless, tank or skimpy tops)
- Cell phones and other personal electronic devices must be kept switched off during the course.
Things not to bring to the Centre if you are coming to sit for a course
- Computers or other electronic equipment
- Books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- Musical instruments
- Tobacco in any form
- Non-prescribed drugs
- Scented toiletries or perfumes
- Religious or spiritual objects
- Outside food
- Jewelry or other unnecessary valuables